01752 692260
Members can claim tax relief on a number of things, eg professional membership fees and annual subscriptions to approved professional bodies or learned societies, if being a member of that body or society is relevant to your job.

They might also be entitled to tax relief on shoes, stockings, tights or socks and can also claim tax relief if they wash their own uniform, unless their employer provides this service and they choose not to use it.

More details are available on the downloadable claim form below.

Members working from home might also be able to claim tax relief for “additional household costs” – see the link below for more information.

Unison are working to raise awareness of this and encourage members to claim.

Download our form to make a claim
Check if you are entitled to tax relief for household costs