If you wish to contact us with a general enquiry, please complete the form below, giving us your name, email or mobile contact details. We will respond to you as quickly as we can, but please bear in mind our office is not currently staffed due to Covid restrictions and the majority of our representatives are working in their respective full time roles.
- Boosting sick pay during the pandemic would have helped prevent virus spread
- Blog: Taking demands to world leaders at COP28
- Matt Hancock continues to ‘shirk responsibility’ for pandemic lives lost, says UNISON
- Rising visa fees and reduced student numbers could worsen NHS recruitment crisis, says UNISON
- UNISON takes the call for a just transition to COP28